Foster Care & Adoption
FOSTER CARE, ADOPTION, KINSHIP AND FICTIVE KINSHIP ADOPTION
Monarch Family Services strives to seek stable, loving, and nurturing forever homes for every child eligible for kinship, fictive kinship, unrelated adoption or foster to adopt. It is the agency’s goal to support and facilitate a positive experience for the prospective parent or parents. We offer a full range of services including:
- Supportive file development process
- Required Foster/Adoptive Parent Training (office, video conferencing, or home-based). Our office is centrally located. Trainings are offered weekly and at convenient hours to accommodate prospective foster/adoptive parents’ schedule.
- Internal Home Study Service
- Behavior Health Services for all family members (psychological evaluation, individual therapy, family therapy, and/or couple’s therapy)
- Home Monitoring Process
- Intensive Case Management
More Helpful Articles
Monarch Family Services has been licensing kinship (relative) families for foster to reunification, foster to adopt, foster to permanency managing conservatorship, and straight adopt for the past eight years. We have been able to provide resources and permanency for hundreds of families.